Some of the MGWC member benefits you can expect…
MGWC Promotes Its Members
- Promotion of your membership with Housing Associations, Healthcare, Councils, Facility Management and other businesses sub-contracting their window cleaning duties.
- A prominent company listing on the Guild web site where you can easily be found by potential customers and is promoted using Google Adwords and Bing/Yahoo Adwords.
- Consistent promotion of MGWC members through Social Media, Cleaning Magazines, related websites and forums.
- The ability to setup an exclusive on-line “Deal” (You can even include a bar-code or QR code!) via your user account to attract new customers, shown on a Google/Bing/Yahoo promoted page “uk window cleaner Deals“
- Access UK Tender Contracts as they become available
MGWC Health & Safety Offerings
- 132 page MGWC Health & Safety Policy Procedure Manual
- Government Funded Training courses – Please visit our QCF page
- Exclusive rates for IOSH Working Safely training courses, held nationwide.
- IOSH Team Leader 4 day training course.
- Access easily H&S templates, documents and E-Learning courses (some require payment, some are free). ROSPA and UKATA certified.
- Access to a MGWC H&S specialist. Assistance when needed most.
MGWC Marketing Materials
- Modern MGWC logo for your paperwork, website, vehicles, promotional material and other logo’s to help you get your message across professionally.
- A downloadable MGWC stationary pack – perfect if you’re just starting in the industry
- Marketing and Promotional Aids to help get your business noticed
- Access to the “Guild Members Only” area of ACS Forums – an on-line community based peer support group and FREE access to our Facebook Group
MGWC Shop and Guild Partners
- MGWC has partnered with some high profile service and product suppliers who provide exclusive discounts/offers to MGWC Members
- New tariff – Member with Benefits have exclusive access to the MGWC Cost Price shop. A cooperative bulk purchasing facility of systems, poles, equipment and hand tool accessories. These high quality products can save businesses thousands of pounds annually.